Friday, August 7, 2009

I'd tap that...

Haha.

Hehe.



Dear Reader,

I had a pretty good day, though it was so tiring. I've been waking up at the crack of dawn this whole week... not happy about that. Today I got up at 8 am to go to the gym with Mum. I had an appointment with Mr. M... which makes gym a whole lot more exciting than it really is.

Anyway I probably shouldn't go into great amounts of detail but the programme designed for me is more than enough to kill. I have a feeling my body will be sore tomorrow... wahhh. My warm up was literally how much exercise I do in a year, isn't that sad haha.

After gym, I went to the city to visit Claire where we walked around for ages, ate, walked, ate, drank, ate... or something like that. For a period of time, we thought we actually died (not even kidding) cause waiters/random people did not notice us. Even automatic doors wouldn't open for us... so we whooshed around the city thinking we were dead.

Corner of Swanston and Collins.

Wow we got served earlier today... amazing.


Food was disappointing today annoyingly, we must find good restaurants to eat at!

Found a beautiful Wayne Cooper dress I want, am very broke. I spent $50 on food today alone haha. I think I need more money... definitely wont be getting a Credit card anytime soon.

I actually drank a long black cause I was that tired.


Doro x

P.S; I have no stamina for blogs haha

No comments:

Post a Comment