Thursday, August 6, 2009

ROAR. Did I scare you? Hahaha this picture scares me heaps...



Dear Readers,

Today I woke up grumpy. Haha it sounds like all my days start off this way, but I hate getting woken up early. I had to wake up at 7.30 am because Mum wanted me to come with her to sit in the car while one of her students drove so I could "learn" from her mistakes and see if I make the same ones.

Mum got angry at me because I was having a sook. She told me that I'm the only one in the family who never gets mad at her so when I do, it makes her extra pissed. I don't think it's fair that she puts different standards for me :( But I like to treat Mum well.

Anyway I was pretty mad because of the early start- and my driving isn't that bad that I have to learn from someone else so sooking seemed like the only option.

The student came and drove, it was quite........ turbulent haha.

I drove with Mum around Burwood, then we meet up with Dad at Boxhill for lunch. I was pretty tired so then we just went shopping for my gym gear, Grandma's birthday present and then went home.

I had work today, which was quite enjoyable. Usually I'm really tired and cranky but today was a busy, yet peaceful day. I got to teach my favourite student haha and that made my day. Also managed to take a photo of him but I would think it was illegal to post it up... not that I am the most law abiding citizen but with my future goals ahead of me, I must to do what is right... for the most haha.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about my favourite brands. The one's I'm really into at the moment are Lover, Woodford & Co, Zimmermann, Nicola Finetti, Karen Walker and Camilla and Marc. Oh I also love Bec and Bridge... and Life With Bird. But the top 4 always steal my heart. I want the whole Woodford & Co winter collection. I love clothes that are delicate, lacy and sexy without being distasteful. Sounds easy to find, but is hard to get right.

This is what I want.


And that's why I need money, hence the reason why I did my tax returns. Am expecting money soon... I wish it were sooner because there are so many things I want to buy.

Doro x

1 comment:

  1. about that tax return, hence you find yourself in a position of too much money, i will be right behind you..

    BTW that picture worried me, i forgot about it for a moment there~

    ReplyDelete