Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dear Reader,

This is me.



Today seemed like an appropiate time to start a daily blog for a few reasons;

- The beginning of a new month
- Net usage is no longer stalked by older sister
- I am not lazy anymore
- July was boring

Now it is currently 5.19 pm, I have done almost nothing today. Woke up at 10 am because reading 'Battle Royale' last night robbed me of sleep (meaning it is scary, I did not read the whole night away haha). It is very tense, but excellent.



After I woke up, I decided to play the piano because it's very soothing and is the only thing I do which makes me feel like I'm actually getting somewhere. I am currently playing 'Somewhere Only We Know - Keane' and 'The Scientist - Coldplay'.



Then I made pizza for my sisters and cleaned my room. I feel so fat. I've eaten way too much today which comprises of lasagne, pizza and strawberries dipped in chocolate. To make up for it, I've only been drinking iced water. Soon, I will be going out for dinner with family and friends. Am not looking forward to it... a bit sick of eating now.

Before I cleaned my room. It was a trashcan.

After I cleaned my room. It's now very tidy.



Anyway, the only eventful thing that happened today was when I started charging my ipod touch, the screen turned white and started flashing. I panicked but now it appears to be okay. It must not like my taste in music.

I thought I might introduce you to my family (not the human ones because they might kill me)

This is Teukie, my catfish. He eats cucumbers and bullies Siwon heaps. But Teukie cleans the fish tank so Mum said we can't yell at him.

This is Siwon, my second catfish. He's camera shy so I can't get a very good picture of him. The difference between him and Teukie is the fact that his fin is damaged (from abuse).

Robert actually belongs to my little sister but he sits closest to me. An incredibly loud canary who goes to bed at 4.30 pm. He likes flicking his seeds because he's spoilt and does not like builders.

This is the mess Robert makes in the morning.


Anyway, today I had a nice surprise. The orchids in my house are so lovely. I love looking at orchids, my mother says that's what gentlemen are like- elegant, graceful and beautiful. Have not met many men like that. I kid haha.. or do I?


I think I may stop writing right about here, I apologise for not having much to talk about, but have no inspiration at the moment (it ran off months ago).
But please do read my blog and leave comments. I like to read.

Doro x

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, mother made me stop topping robert's food bowl when he wastes it. xD
    (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading about your day still makes me laugh :)
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete