Wednesday, August 5, 2009


(This is an apology for having no pictures relating to my day)

Dear Readers,

Today was quite exhausting on the account that I had to get up at 8 am to visit the gym and go do my beep test with a stranger/gym instructor. I was too nervous to have breakfast, so I drank Red Bull and ran out the door.

The reason why I was so nervous is because I am very unfit. I was scared I was going to get 2 on the test and drop on the floor clutching my heart. It was kind of like that...

Anyway I got the the gym at promptly 10 am, where I went back to the gym area to find gym instructor, we will call him Mr. M for privacy reasons. Then I approached the wrong guy and asked him if he was Mr. M, which clearly he wasn't. He then asked me if I was going to be doing the beep test. Pretty sure I was gobsmacked. This is not the first time they have talked about me behind my back...

This is how it developed;
Mr. Z => Mr. M => "Mr. I don't know his name"

And then;
Mr. S => My Mum

Anyway, "Mr. I don't know his name" seemed pretty informed about everything I wanted to do which was a little awkward. He also told me Mr. M had run home to get the beep test because he left it there. That's very cute haha. Anyway, a good looking gym instructor came through the door and I knew it was Mr. M because I could match the voice to him. He sounds/looks like a certain P.E teacher I used to have haha.

He shook my hand which was practically sweaty, I kid (no not really) and then he made me walk outside to the tennis courts. He decided to do the run with me, I got shocking score and I refuse to put it here because I am so embarrassed :(

Afterwards, he told me he'd design a programme specially for what I need to do and then I was free to go thank goodness. That only took about 30 mins all together so I went home and waited for Mum to come home with Thai food. After I ate, I just read books, slept, read, ate... now I'm just on the computer wasting time.

I am sorry I haven't got photos of gym instructor(s) but it would probably be too awkward to put my camera in their face. I'm sure I would've preferred doing this than the beeptest 8 hours ago...


Love, Doro x

P.S: Shipping and handling is so expensive. I get so mad when I think about it...

4 comments:

  1. OMFG I DID. Awkward!!! Must be too exhausted from gym..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHA what a hilarious day!

    ReplyDelete