Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dear Non Existant Readers,

This is what I look like now :) I no longer have a fringe! It's been awhile, hasn't it?



I guess I should begin by apologising for my sudden stop in writing blogs but I figured no one would miss them too much since I don't write anything too interesting anyway haha. And I'm not even sure if anyone will be reading this, not that I'm fussed to be honest! I just can't sleep haha.

Anyway, lots has been happening since I last blogged. In general, I'm happier than I've been in a very long time!

Some new events that have happened to me since I've been gone;

- I got my P's on the 15th August! That was really exciting... if I didn't pass the first time, I am quite sure if I didn't kill myself, my parents would've done it for me

- I have a new car! Dad decided to spoil me and buy me a BMW after not too much begging, I'm very happy. Her name is Grim!



Errr... it seemed like I had a lot more going on for some reason HAHA. Turns out I was mistaken!

- Well, I have a boyfriend! He's everything I want, no complaints in that department :) Though I figured out once you're in a relationship, it's so easy for expectations to become unrealistic... so I have to remind myself daily that I'm very lucky to be Dorothy Leong at this present moment! (maybe this is where I felt like I had a lot more going on than I really do HAHA)

*inserts non existant cute photo of me and Thea*

Okay that's me being gay and posing with his car before I surprised him at work, luckily he came out JUST after that photo was taken. Boy, I'm getting flustered just thinking about it!



- Bought BDO tickets with Lizzie which is really exciting since I loveeee Muse! Can't wait to see them live, it's going to be amazing!! I'm practically wetting myself thinking about it.

That's Lizzie and I. We were dressed up as a bride and groom for Halloween since we've been married since Year 9. It seemed right to consummate our marriage!



- I saw Sue from 'Glee' on Chapel St but I didn't ask for her autograph. I just stared at her like a stunned mullet and now I regret it so much............

- I haven't felt so peaceful with myself in a really long time.... though I feel fat because I've been skipping the gym like a bad @ss :( It just feels like so much effort sometimes... well all the time to be honest.

Anyway, I'm exhausted now! Bedtime for me! Where I will have sweet dreams of the boyfie. No not really, my dreams are usually disturbing hahaha.

Nighttttttttttt xxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Non-existant reader! pfft! I only found out now... but don't slack off because im going to keep checking back :P
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure us readers do exist!
    Woah, not many 18/19 year olds drive BMWs, lucky you!
    Also congratulations on the boyfriend (even though you seem to have SOMEONE all the time), I want to see a photo!
    You make a hot boy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo, dorothy, i am no good
    at keep blogs nor diaries, i am only good
    at reading them, so i can be your existent reader

    love from your dear sister,
    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my faithful readers :')
    I will write for you!

    ReplyDelete