Saturday, November 21, 2009

That's Thea's puppy Kaasha...... I want to take him on a walk :D :D :D




Dear Beautiful Readers,


I had noticed that ever since I started dating Prince Charming, I had to learn to share him with other Princesses :( Because if I didn't, I'd be dying in jealousy everyday...................... which I probably do regardless HAHA... but just saying...

Thea is always surrounded by girls and he's too nice to say NO!

So the lesson learnt - I'm a goddess and there is nooooooo way in hell that he'd cheat on me with someone less than that. JOKE. Err, I guess the true meaning of being happy always starts with our own self esteem.

Therefore, I am NOT jealous that he is staying in a hotel room with another woman (coworker) for 3 nights...................................... LOL.

Other than that, my week has been pretty boring! I don't really have much going on, it's work... sleep, read, eat and it continues.................

Hope you guys are having a better week than mine! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S - That's Boobs and I! We had a brilliant walk the other day but he really needs to get de-sexed cause that dog is wilddddddd!


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure he won't even think twice about cheating on you, he's obviously very much in love with you making you a model of your family! (haha).
    SHOW US A PICTURE!
    That dog is cute as.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I believe that boo boo actually looks what is generally known as "cute" haha!
    he's such a cutie :D

    love from your sister,
    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I remember when oscar was like that. I was 10. Every other dog owner got so pissy at me, because I couldn't stop him humping their dogs lol.

    ReplyDelete