Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am a very lucky girl!

To my darling readers!

You guys make me want to write more often! I am going to be a computer nerd again! 8)

Right now, I'm very happy with the way life is going :) (besides having 8 mosquito bites on my legs/feet... I want to die in that instance teeheehee)

Outside my place.... waiting for Thea like an idiot :D


Elaine and I


Anyway, I had a very lovely date on Friday with my boyfriend, we attempted to do a Yellow Pages date... where one of us chooses a page from the restaurant section randomly and the other closes their eyes and runs their finger down their page and lands on a place and we have to end up eating there. It may sound really fun but in reality, we were both too chicken to try it out HAHA.

These are the beautiful flowers he bought me when he picked me up at my place! ...whereas I picked him flowers from my garden *cringe* One of the flowers smelt like metal, how embarrassing... *crawls in a corner to die slowly and painfully*



And this is the model he made of my family :)




So we ended up in Springvale eating Asian food for dinner, we couldn't decide what to order (we are the most indecisive couple in the world) so in the end, the waitress decided what we were going to eat! Luckily it was delicious, we had some kind of chicken and spring rolls.... which got kind of messy because we fed each other with chopsticks, quite unsuccessfully I might add HAHA. My blouse will never be the same again........

Then we couldn't decide what to do afterwards so I had to choose between visiting a cemetery and going ghost hunting, or go up Mt Dandenong which is where we headed! We had to walk up to the unofficial lookout which was quite difficult but once we finally got there, it was definitely worth the view. I could see all the lights in the whole of Melbourne and it was so beautiful! Definitely a very special and romantic moment!

This is the lookout where you cannot see a single thing with my lame ass camera on my phone! But it still looks kind of pretty... in a really dark kind of way!! Hahhaha.


Thea and I just stayed up there and talked for ages, it was really, really nice :) I didn't want to go home at all... but I was 3 hours past my curfew (I know, it's ridiculous, still having one when I'm 18 HAHA but you know... Asian parents...)

Saturday and Sunday were typical, Grandma's place and Church. Right now I feel disgusting because I need a shower but just wanted to blog first before I forgot anything...

*inserts non existant romantic picture of Thea and I* (I AM SO SORRY READERS BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK HIM FOR A PHOTO :O... even I want one to stare at when I'm lonely HAHA)


This is my Thea Shrine, where I put the things he gives me... the table is getting a bit full now! May have to move things onto the study desk....



Okay beloved readers, I might take a nap now! Had a long day.

Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. woohoo!
    hahaha, thank god you didn't post the cheese-mouth picture of me.

    hahaha, i think you should stalk his ass til you find a picture. :D

    love from your dear sister,
    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, he's spoiling you! That model would've taken him forever to make, nawww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl ;)
    I never get showered with romatic gifts.

    love larry barry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a romantic dinner (hahah i wrote sister first because i was looking at your sisters comment... i'm such an idiot sometimes..) A pity you didn't do the yellowpages date, sounds like a very cute idea.
    It was me and matts one year last night so we had a picnic on the beach. It was really nice... but sooooooo windy
    Anyway I think while he's driving or distracted by something. You should just whip out the camera and BAM! hehe

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete