Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have a fringe again! But now I want to grow it out... I think I prefer myself without a fringe :\



Dear Beautiful Readers,
I think I have been deliberately neglecting my blog because I haven't been so happy lately. I don't like blogging when I'm sad.... it seems too painful to read back on. So that's why I've been avoiding all sorts of writing for a couple of months :(

Okay there is no real updates on my life... I am okay though. Coping! At least I'm alive haha.
I'm unsure about life in general, I feel kind of lost and not sure what direction I want to take, I guess everyone goes through that stage once in a while. It's just a bad place to be for too long.

Well my relationship isn't very good at the moment. There are always so many things getting in the way and I feel like I'm treating myself pretty badly. I need to get a grip on my independance again - I am the only one who can make myself happy :(

On a good note, I'm starting to play the piano again :) That makes me happy! I want to buy a keyboard so I don't disturb my family when I'm learning a new song, even I can imagine how annoying it would be if I had to listen to my repeats LOL!
Watching Six Feet Under at the moment, anime - Hunter x Hunter. Both are very good!

Oh events that have happened/is coming out. Went to Big Day Out with Lizzie, that was intense. I swear I almost got squished alive by 5 men waiting to get into Lily Allen, and Muse was just as bad. My hair got stuck in mens' armpits haha, that was disgusting. It was a fun day though! Backstreet Boys is coming up in March, I'm pretty excited hahaha.


Went with Larissa to get her tattoo done - it looks amazing. The tattooist is such a sweetie pie, he is like my older brother :D it took ages but definitely worth it, I think!

This is part of Thea's Valentines present....... the boxes were filled with fudge and origami - origami took ages (especially the quilled roses. But they're so beautiful so I'm very happy with it) Valentines Day was bad though hahahaha.



Okay that's all my sweetie pies, I think I'm going to get off and bore someone else now LOL! xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. woo i made it on your blog...im so special :D the bottom of my back looks really fat there for some odd reason.

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fringe, I think I prefer it's existence 8-D
    Nawww, I know how you feel right now and you're right it's not such a great place to be for too long! Hope you're feeling better ASAP!
    Ew at hair in armpit, thats disgusting.
    Expect you to make something like that for Valentines day eh, you're a cutie!

    ReplyDelete