Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jude Law in his prime *foams at the mouth*



Dear Gorgeous Readers,Sorry I haven't wrote anything for awhile, I'll admit it - I've been lazy!

Woohoo I got to wear my favourite scarf in Summer!


It's almost Christmas and I'm in the festive mood! Which is brilliant because I haven't felt very Christmas-y for a few years. So now I'm staying up late for the next few weeks and making presents which is kind of fun.An interesting thought - what should my New Years Resolutions contain? All mine seem the same every year, I feel like making some challenging ones.... but I'm clueless :(

Nothing has really happened since I've last been here, oh actually it was my one month with Thea on the 5th December. (Interesting fact - we were official from November 5th which is when Guy Fawkes planned to blow up parliament LOL. And I love V for Vendetta so I found it sooo cool! Thea does not share my sense of humour)

Boobs and I


Anyway I didn't get to see Thea because it was both my Uncles' birthday and I had to spend the day with relatives and Boobs so I was pretty sad......... until I got out my front door and there were presents waiting for me outside hohoho!!!! :D

So now I have a massive bear in an American football Jersey, a seashell necklace (made from the shells we picked at the beach), his favourite wristband, roses, letters and a very cute card! I am so spoilt!!!!!! But not only do I feel spoilt, I feel kind of....... guilty that I am not as creative/thoughtful as him. I'm a pretty selfish girlfriend, even I can see that........... oh boy :(

But everything is going well, I am quite happy! (this is what I mean, why am I quite happy?! Shouldn't I be super duper happy?!) I think super duper happy means that I would get to see him more LOL. I am a loser.

These are the letters I've written for him but am too scared to give.



Oh no, time for cleaning. I've been cleaning the whole week - parents wont let me out unless the house is sparkling so I must go off and become a desperate housewife ;)

Bye bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How delicious do these fruits look! I can't wait till they're ripe :)

2 comments:

  1. you are one lucky girl dorothychan <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, looks like you've got something to look forward to every month ;-)

    ReplyDelete